Full Stack Developer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
As a Developer, you will be expected to execute and lead development projects, including RedWolf Security portal design, design methodology and development, developer advisory role, and research. You will drive the creation of project deliverables such as RedWolf Portal design, new design implementation, template creation and reporting (the delivery of a project).
You will work as part of a larger team located across multiple geographies and will spend time supporting other teams including, Developers, Security Consultants, Sales and Marketing from time to time.
Core Job Functions
RedWolf is a small and dynamic company. Employee acknowledges that they may be asked to perform other duties from time to time in support of the overall RedWolf mission.
- Meet with clients and fellow Developers (online meetings and telephone)
- Explain our capabilities and software improvement to team members
- Develop and implement new features both back-end (server-side) and front-end
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Work with clients and developers to run through engagement projects (standard methodology) with regularly scheduled online meetings
- Keep clients informed as to progress and project timeline risks
- Capture and confirm all information required for software design projects
- Identify any customer requests we do not currently support and engage with Development to establish a roadmap / timeline for delivery of those capabilities.
- Drive the creation of deliverables such as reports and executive summary presentations.
- Stay updated with latest developments in software programs used by RedWolf Security
- Contribute to development of tools and knowledge banks, especially online training systems.