Business Development / Sales / Channel / Manager
This is an exciting Sr. Cyber Security Business Development and Channel Sales role working closely with a team of advisors and DDoS experts. The position calls for a demonstrated and verifiable track record in sales and channel management within the Cyber-Security Software space. The successful candidate will be able to work in a virtual environment but be able to travel as needed. This role is for a high achieving, high performance, and targets oriented individual with no caps on earnings.
As an individual contributor whose primary objective is to support and work closely with inside DDoS security technical team to sell SAS DDoS security testing services and product solutions. The role will manage key accounts with a goal to increase productivity, provide client satisfaction, and grow both profit and order intake for the DDoS testing security business as well as grow the strong channel partner program.
- Manage existing and generate new lead opportunities for the DDoS testing portfolio, including services and products.
- Gain a detailed understanding of our Client's requirements, as well as competitor products, enabling client discussion regarding features, benefits and analytic differentiation.
- Combine domain knowledge, personal professional network and prospecting skills with qualified leads (self-generated, and those generated by marketing team members) to build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Engage in consultative selling efforts with C-level buyers (CTO, CIO) requiring a clear understanding of the client's business, the opportunity and how our solution effectively address it via an ROI-based dialogue.
- Collaborate with company functions and oversee the selling process ensuring the right knowledge/skills are present at the right time.
- Close contracts, closely linking price to solution value and targeted margin to consistently achieve net new revenue and bookings objectives.
- Stay engaged with client post sale and play an active role in escalating/resolving any issues. Identify and pursue up-sell opportunities in existing clients while asking client for introductions to associated businesses.
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships to increase business longevity and revenues. Attend Company, vendor, and client trainings and webinars, as directed, in order to stay on the cutting edge. Overall, ensure RedWolf DDoS, testing solutions and services, to both external and internal clients, are the best in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university required; five to seven years of equivalent work experience in a sales environment
- 3-5 years' experience in selling complex enterprise security solutions sales into CTO/CIO buyers.
- 3 years direct sales in Cyber-Security Product solutions
- A strong technical sales understanding of Internet of Things (IOT).
- A strong contact and network base in multiple industries
- Proven ability to build and cultivate relationships leading to a robust sales pipeline by effectively linking client needs to solution capabilities. Strong deal architecting and negotiation skills leading to "win-win" outcomes.
- Strong professional presentation development and delivery skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to work cross-functionally to identify and solution business issues and the ability to effectively present findings to top level leadership.
- If this opportunity interests you, please visit RedWolfSecurity.com/careers and apply using our online application tool.
RedWolf thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.