August 8, 2023
We are so excited you are here! We are Red Wolf Security; a provider of the most comprehensive, safe and feature rich threat simulation platform available for enterprise.
Our mission is to help organizations test and improve their cyber security resiliency in a thorough and reliable way.
While we love the security tech world, our passion is to provide the best solutions possible for our clients and keep them safe and happy.
We are a hybrid team, with in office 3 days a week and work from home available 2 days a week. We stay connected through our weekly connection points and use our project management software (Jira). We get into the office throughout the week because we find that sometimes it stimulates some great problem solving and group cohesion. Always available to each other, we work together through issues as they arise ensuring that the end result is a clear, well-informed recommendation/presentation of data for our clients. We love to follow a good procedure structure and tick all the boxes along the way in a project. We try to avoid ‘MacGyvering’ solutions and work towards structural and procedural progress to help the whole team and our clients find success. We don’t just work for our clients, we are invested in their needs and results.
Now the exciting part – we have some exciting growth and changes coming.
We’re looking for a Delivery Manager with a love for process optimization and workflow development. This individual likes to lead the way and has the ability to look through the forest and see the trees. They want to see their work impacting clients directly and they are invested in the client experience enough to enjoy reaching out directly to the clients and partners to explore how we can improve the impact of our tool. Our Delivery Manager is a leader and gains joy from being a manager and mentor to those around them.
With the exciting change in store of transforming into a more scalable “SAAS” model, we would love to talk to anyone who has been through, or has an interest in being a fundamental part of this change.
Am I describing you? Keep reading!
Here are the things that you’ll own day to day:
People Manager | Project Leader (50%):
- Strong player/coach who can help deliver great customer experiences, build teams and improve and evolve existing processes and enablement tools
- Ability to demonstrate calm, rational, pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Oversee the technical delivery of our solution by delivery teams, channel partners, and end-users, with a focus on implementing new and improving existing repeatable workflow processes and tools that make complex procedures simpler for everyone
- Develop and maintain an educational environment where the knowledge and performance of all participants is constantly advancing
- Resource planning and assignment. Allocate internal resources and assign workloads while considering team resource availability
Process Optimization (50%):
- A candidate with a sharp business mind with a keen understanding of how to analyze and implement both high-level as well as day-to-day operational initiatives
- Continue developing key performance indicators of the processes and automate their measurement and management
- High level project oversight – ensuring our delivery process is understood and followed by the delivery teams, partner teams, and end-user customers
- Partnering with Solutions Advocate to create and deploy specific client solutions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in project delivery in a technical space
- Values communication and client experience as pillars of a healthy work exchange
- Enjoys working independently and takes pride in their own work
- Is conscientious and thorough, calm in stressful situations and functions well in a transparent, collaborative working style
- Can be the connector between Client, Developers and the product.
- Loves a new challenge and finding the most efficient way to save us future bandwidth
- Understands the enterprise business process/workflow principles and enjoys putting them into play
- Has an interest and comfort with technical concepts related to network and information security
- Doesn’t shy away from handling something head on
Tech we work with that is helpful for you to know:
- Cloud Computing (e.g. Azure, AWS) and services they offer
- Understanding of general enterprise networking technologies like firewalls, routers, load balancers, web servers and API’s
- General network understanding (packets, bandwidth, protocols like TCP, UDP, ICMP, DNS)
- Familiarity with the various Vendors and Technologies utilized by enterprises in their Cyber Security Defense systems
What we offer:
- Hybrid 60/40 office / WFH , with the opportunity for flexible hours
- Health benefits, vision, dental, paramedical and prescription coverage. Insurances including Life, AD&D and LTD
- 3 weeks of vacation
- A $1,500 annual learning and development budget
- Semi-annual reviews of your role and performance
- Pay Range: 100 – 150k Annually commensurate with experience
Our Hiring Process:
- Step 1: A video/phone call with our HR Resource. In this call, we will cover the basics of the role and our company, and discuss a high level overview of your past experiences, goals, and interest in this role.
- Step 2: A quiz activity, completed in Typeform. It’s designed to be fun and takes well under an hour to complete.
- Step 3: A call with management team members, your potential managers, to dive deeper into your experiences, goals, and style, and review the quiz activity results.
- Step 4: References + Offer.
The Downside; We know as a company there are things we are still working on perfecting and we like to be transparent about the challenges ahead. Here are some of the areas we are working on:
Project and Deadline Based Work – With the responsibility of pushing projects through and directing a team of security consultants, developers and partner resources we expect this role could be juggling a lot of balls in the air at once. Pushing through the weeds to get us all to the deadline is part of that.
Managing Client Relationships – Being in this role means having an involved role in the Client experience. This is very rewarding for many, but it comes with some stress and occasional pushback. We are a team, and this role will have the support of everyone, but being on the front line can be hard.
Red Wolf Security provides accommodation during the recruitment process for anyone who would benefit from it. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete this form and a RedWolf representative will contact you.